- Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU), http://www.cosatu.org.za/show.php?ID=925
- Employers’ Confederation of Zimbabwe (EMCOZ), http://www.sadcemployers.org/
- National Council of Trade Unions (NACTU) South Africa, http://nactu.org.za/
- SADC SECRETARIAT, http://www.sadc.int/themes/social-human-development/employment-labour/
The implementation structure of the SADC Employment and Labour Sector is based on the principle of tripartism (Governments, Workers and Employers’ representatives) and it includes: The Committee of Ministers and Social Partners; The Committee of Senior Officials and Social Partners; The Technical Sub-Committee on Social Protection; and The Technical Sub-committee on Employment and Labour.
- SADC Employers Group (SEG), http://www.sadcemployers.org/
- Southern African Trade Union Co-Operation Council (SATUCC), http://www.satucc.org/
- StreetNet, http://www.streetnet.org.za
StreetNet International alliance of street vendors was launched in Durban, South Africa, in 2002, with the aim to promote the exchange of information and ideas on critical issues facing street vendors, market vendors and hawkers (i.e. mobile vendors) and on practical organizing and advocacy strategies.
- Women in Informal Employment Globalizing and Organising (WIEGO), http://wiego.org/
A global action-research-policy network that seeks to improve the status of the working poor in the informal economy, especially women; with a core interest in extending social protection to those working informally.
- Zambia Federation of Employers (ZFE), http://www.zfe.co.zm/
- Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU), http://www.zctu.co.zw/
SASPEN News Email Alerts
SASPEN on Twitter
TagsAfrica. Agriculture APSP Cash Transfers children Conference development Economic Returns FAO fes Fiscal Space Ghana human rights ILO inequality Informal Economy IPC-IG Johannesburg Kenya Lesotho Malawi migration Mozambique Namibia poverty poverty reduction research SADC SASPEN SASPEN INSIGHTS Social Policy Social Protection Social Security South Africa study sustainability Tanzania UN UNDP UNICEF United Nations workshop World Bank zambia Zimbabwe
- Call for Applications TRANSFORM ToT Zambia October 16th-27th 2017 September 4, 2017
- Untimely death of Professor Edwell Kaseke August 29, 2017
- IMF Social Safeguards Policy Paper Evokes Debate among Social Protection Proponents June 19, 2017
- INCLUSION, INTEGRATION AND TRANSFORMATION: SOCIAL PROTECTION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN THE SADC – SASPEN Annual Conference 2017 June 16, 2017
- Extended Deadline – FES Zambia Scoping Paper Consultant for its Continental Project on Social Protection June 9, 2017
- Lusaka SP Colloquium – Social Pensions: Lessons in the SADC June 5, 2017